The leading cloud solution for VR
VR-Cloud ® is FORUM8’s next generation, consensus building cloud platform that enables multiple stakeholders to fully collaborate in the creation of 3D VR urban development models, in real time, via the internet, just using their normal web browser running on a PC, tablet or Android™ Smart phone. Using the latest “A3S” (Anything as a Service) technology, VR-Cloud ensures smooth transmission speeds capable of supporting a range of real-time applications, including drive simulations.
VR Cloud® Standard
Developed based on the award-winning VR-Design Studio software, VR Cloud® Standard allows 3D models to be uploaded, selected, moved laterally, rotated, or deleted from 3D environments. They can also be duplicated to be placed in the environment.
Any 3D objects in 3DS format, including those created in Rhinoceros 3D, can also be imported and placed at any position within the 3D model environment.
VR Cloud® Collaboration
In addition to the Standard version, VR Cloud® Collaboration includes features designed to encourage broader stakeholder involvement and discussion through posting comments and adding suggestions via community bulletin boards and annotations directly onto the VR model using a simple editor.
VR Cloud® Collaboration Features
3D bulletin board function
- Users can create a discussion
- Users can view and reply to the discussion posted by other users
- Discussion is displayed in VR space with a 3D icon
- Discussions can be displayed in a list by category
- Using the simplified editor, users can annotate the VR space directly
- The created annotation can be viewed and responded to by the other users in real-time
- The annotation is displayed with 3D icon at the specified position
Conference function by several users
- Communication by text, video, sound, and sharing viewpoint
- Access limitation by password
Find out more
View our technical resources.Click here