Interactive VR design software from FORUM8
FORUM8’s interactive VR-Design Studio* software is deployed by hundreds of research organisations, urban planners, transportation authorities and vehicle manufacturers across all four continents to create fully immersive, realistic models of the built environment.
Feature-rich and highly extendable, VR-Design Studio enables users to dynamically manipulate 3D space, import and edit CAD data, build and texture models, and automatically add roads, tunnels and bridges to create multiple design alternatives in real time, both off and online. The completed models provide users with the ability to visualize and intelligently interact with the virtual world they have created, enabling analysis of the potential environmental impact of the proposed development, including on pedestrian and vehicular traffic flows, to facilitate the widest possible stakeholder collaboration during the planning process.
With an extensive range of industry standard 3rd party plugins available, together with access to external data sources including laser-scanning, Lidar and photo-logs, users can quickly create multiple scenarios and simulations, reproducing all types of weather, light, topology and road-surface conditions to create a highly realistic platform for advanced driver and emergency incident response training.
*(VR Design Studio is also known as UC /Win Road in other regions of the world)
Key Features and Functionality
- Scenario production and way-point setting
- Large database of VR models available – buildings, vehicles, people, street furniture etc.
- Import Point Cloud and Photo-log data seamlessly
- Realistic driving conditions including off-road driving
- Change and control weather effects, time of day, smoke/fire particle and geolocation
- Earthquake and flood/tsunami simulation and analysis
- Realistic pedestrian movement individually or in crowds
A VR Design Studio Trail version is available for users considering purchasing the software.Request a Trial Version